[accesscomp] Re: windows security issue

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:04:34 -0800

I'm with you, Scott. It's hardware for me all the way. ssage ----- From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 11:58 AM
Subject: [accesscomp] Re: windows security issue

Gene, if you're comfortable making that call then go ahead but there's no way I'd join you. It's like I said, once you're infected you're infected. Sure you might get something harmless or you might get something that looks harmless but is copying all your key strokes to our friends in Russia or North Korea. I agree with you that many of the bugs are just annoyances but how do you know which one? I've been at this game for 17 years and I don't feel comfortable enough to make that call. Most reputable security professionals will tell you to reformat and start over. I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.:)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>