[accesscomp] Re: windows security issue

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:28:43 -0800

No I agree with you I didn't think you were missing the point just wanted to
hammer home the gravity of the situation.  I'm with you, I kill the bugs right
on the wire in hardware, none of this software based virus nonsense.  Different
paths to the same end but I like handling all the virus and worm / intrusion
problems on the wire before my computer is even touched.  That or just don't
run windows.;)