[accesscomp] want to share here

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 13:41:55 -0700

Lana,
I went to the Apple Store because my plug in cable had worn out and i could not
charge my battery. I was told I had a wait of 2 and one half hours before
seeing a technician. i was told the best way is to make an appointment on the
website by going to:     www.apple.com/ and the location of your nearest apple
store.
The problem is that it is often hard to get a ride. paratransit often comes
late and if i book a friend, i must have them on the phone while making an
appointment.
In the    old days one could walk into Apple and receive help in 20 minutes or
so.
Times they are a changin.
Bob Acostaana,