[accesscomp] Re: unable to send links

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:13:27 -0500

hello there;

to answer your questions;

1, you have a choice whether you want skype to run when you boot your computer,
or, you can choose, not to have skype start when you boot computer, this is a
personal preference. I choose not to have skype start when I boot computer.

2, you can exit skype by going to system tray, enter on the skype item,

now, up arrow you enter on, quit.
 hope this helps.