[accesscomp] Re: the weirdest computer problem I have ever encountered

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:29:42 -0500

Hi,

I’ve heard of this happening before.  I don’t know the cause, but if you can
run system restore back to yesterday, that should resolve it.  You can usually
find it on the start menu under programs or all programs, accessories, system
tools.  If you need help with this write me privately and I’ll give you a
direct number and walk you through it.