[accesscomp] Re: spybot problem

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:46:31 -0600

My recollection is that Spybot cannot be installed successfully if you use JAWS for the entire installation. I haven't seen this discussed for a good while but I'm quite sure my recollection is correct. You can start the installation with Narrator or another screen-reader and then switch to JAWS if you wish. Or you can complete the installation with the screen-reader you are using in place of JAWS.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "nick danger" <danger567@xxxxxxxxxxx>