[accesscomp] Re: sending a music file (is a gbig No No) so it will play in the body of the e-mail.

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:24:48 -0600

Different people will have different opinions about whether music should be embedded. Only one poster sent a message making a definite statement that it should not be done. Others sent messages advising of problems that might result from doing so. One person sent a message that he does this with friends and relatives and has no problems. I give people enough credit to be able to read different opinions and reach their own decision.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>