[accesscomp] Re: running low on virtual memory, what's up?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 06:38:23 -0400 (EDT)

Marcus

I agree with Gene.  You may solve the immediate problem by merely
rebooting or, alternatively, seeing what is currently running and shutting
things down.
You may just have had the pc doing too many things at that given moment
and it was telling you "hold on man, I can only do so much at one time."
This is no different than human beings when you think about it.

Answering Gene's questions may tell us if this is a real issue or just
something just happened once and isn't likely to reoccur.

Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing,
whether it is good or evil
--Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 (NIV)