[accesscomp] Re: running low on virtual memory, what's up?

  • From: "Arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:15:28 -0700

Sounds like your machine is very tiny and needs a format. You will need a plain
windows disk. Not the one that comes with your machine. that way it will run
better for you. Then don't put things that use memory so you won't run into
that problem. The computer I had never had a format in the days I owned it. My
previous computer was starting to say it was running low on memory. Is your
computer running slow for you?
Let my life song sing for you!
CASTING CROWNS