[accesscomp] Re: removing Google toolbar

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:16:50 -0600

Also, if, since you said to use Windows Explorer to find all programs, you are saying to find the folder named programs, which is a subfolder of the Windows folder and remove the Google tool bar in that way, removing the files is absolutely not the correct way of doing so. In addition, the folder is not called all programs. It is called programs. All programs is the name of a submenu in the start menu. If you are using the standard XP start menu, you will see it named as all folders. If you are using the classic XP start menu, you will not see it named All Programs. It will simply be named programs, as was the case in earlier versions of Windows.

Gene----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>