[accesscomp] reminder: Accessible World Tek Talk Presents Express Burn, April 26, 2010

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NJ Lynn" <freespirit.stl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:51:33 -0700

Dear Friends,
This is just a short note to remind you of our presentation tonight on Tek Talk
by Joshua Henricksen on Express Burn.  This is an easy program to help you burn
discs.
We meet tonight at 8 pm EDT in The Pat price Tek Talk Training Room.
Robert Acosta, Chair, Accessible World

Robert Acosta
email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can help Helping Hands for the Blind by donating that no longer needed car,
boat, RV or truck and receive maximum legal tax deductions. For more
information click here (http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com/carprogram.html)
or call toll free (866) 244-8464. Be sure to designate Helping Hands for the
Blind when you call. Thank you.