[accesscomp] receipt showing message unread and deleted

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:03:58 -0500

I just received a response to an e-mail message for which I requested a return
receipt. The receipt read that the message was deleted without being read. How
was it possible to send out a return receipt without actually opening the
message? Is that possible to do with Outlook Express?
Sherri

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"