[accesscomp] Re: question

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:59:15 -0600

I believe a cd comes in the JAWS walet containing getting started information. That might be the easiest way to listen to the material we have been discussing. I believe that, depending on whether you already had an earlier version of JAWS, you should have received a container with two or three cds. You may or may not have received an authorization cd, and my recollection is that you should receive a getting started cd and a program installation cd. I believe the getting started cd will play in any cd player or in any computer capable of playing standard cds intended for cd players.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>