[accesscomp] problems with outlook express.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Accessible Computing" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:00:42 -0400

Hello there I could use some help with outlook express, it works great with
window eyes, I know it is installed properly, the only thing is for some reason
when I send a message I hit the alt s combo the message is sent, it puts it in
the outbox, and after I close the program there is this screen that says
property sheet outlook express has finished the tasks successfully, then when I
go to restart outlook express it does not start up. When I go to restart my
computer outlook express starts up and the message that I did send outgoes out
fine because it is not in the outbox anymore. In the options section in the
send part all of the boxes are checked, and am online so I know that is
working. If anyone could help me out to get this fixed that would be awesome.
Other then that things are good, but I just don't want to keep on restarting my
computer in order for a message to be sent. As far as I know Windows xp is
fine, don't want to reinstall the entire thing just to get this fixed. Any help
would be great. Thank you.
This product is hot! Click now for a new glue gun!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKhVMpsQO9BxwDp5W31FHhhEJhWo8y6uAuUudIaTmMbmPOM1n4Vv6/