[accesscomp] Re: problem with Winamp

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:02:03 -0600

There is no reason to believe anything is corrupt. What is needed is some knowledge of Winamp commands and procedures. While it is not definite that the following will solve the problem, knowing and applying the following likely will.

First, when you are in a window in winamp you want to close, use the command control f4 to close it. It will close the window you are in and that window will not open again until you do something in the future to open it. To move from one opened Window in winamp to another, if more than one is opened, use the command control tab to move through all opened windows.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>