[accesscomp] Re: printing braille copies with a braille embosser

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:22:44 -0500

If it's Duxbury 10.5 or higher you can do this directly from Word because they
have a Duxbury menu right in Word itself.  Open the Word document in Word, or
paste in stuff from E-mail into Word by doing control A, then control C, then
control V.  In any case, once it's in Word press alt D for the Duxbury menu,
then choose emboss direct and pres enter.  This opens Duxbury, it does the
translation for you, and sends it directly to the Embosser and keeps you in
your Word file all in one step as long as you have set up your Embosser up in
Duxbury first.

If it's an older Duxbury you can just open a blank print document in Duxbury by
pressing control N and following the prompts.  Paste in your content, do a
control T to translate it to braille, then control E and enter to emboss.  Is
this what you needed?

Reg