[accesscomp] Re: office 7 question

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:46:45 -0600

Cathy Anne Murtha had, at one time, a seminar available that taught the Vista start menu and the Office 2007 ribbon. It was, as I recall, something like twenty dollars, though my memory may be wrong about the price and it may be a little more or a little less. Cathy Anne has a text book that is a comprehensive course on Word 2007 with JAWS and another that is a comprehensive course for Word 2007 with Window-eyes. The price is 75 dollars. If you already generally know Word, you may want to just get the short tutorial and see if it is adequate.

http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com
and look around
If you don't see the tutorial, you may want to write and ask Cathy Anne about it.

Freedom Scientific has training material for Word 2007. If you want to try it and find it adequate, fine. The FS material I've looked at doesn't begin to compare in quality to Cathy Anne's material, though you may find it acceptable.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "ridge007" <ridge_007@xxxxxxx>