[accesscomp] Re: notes on wireless keyboard

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:16:17 -0600

I didn't want to install the software either. But, Ididn't know if it had an fn key or f lock key key or where to find it. Only way to find out was to install the software.

I'm planning to try it out on another computer without the software to find out how the f lock key works.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>