[accesscomp] Re: needing a pop up blocker

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:28:45 -0500

This is one of the first unsponsored results I got When doing a Google
search for the phrase super ad blocker vista.  The version history
appears, from the brief amount I looked at it, to start with the latest
changes but I don't know if it is the most current information.  But it
does work with Vista, as you'll see from the first few entries.
http://www.superadblocker.com/producthistory.html?id=SUPERADBLOCKER

Gene