[accesscomp] need your help with our Accessible World announce ListFw: Sending corrections

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:59:34 -0700

Dear Friends,
if you have not received the corrected july monthly Calendar, please send
jim Ruby in the body of a note your email and state this fact.  Put calendar
in the subject line.  Jim will speak to the Administrator to get to the
bottom of this problem.  he can be reached at jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank
you for your help on this matter.
Robert Acosta