[accesscomp] message from Mike Bernard

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tektalk discussion" <tektalkdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:50:19 -0800

Hello Bob,

This is Mike Bernard from Rochester, NY. I was on your show last year,
regarding the Zamzar.com conversion service. I'm just writing to you to let
you and my fellow list members know that a spam message has been going
around this week, asking people to respond to an email message from someone
in the Ukraine. The trouble is, they used both my name and email address to
send the message to everyone. This spam mail impacts mainly those with a
yahoo email address. I'm not sure how many people on the list use yahoo for
their email, but I think just for your own safety, the tech talk team and my
fellow listers, it would be a good idea, if you'd make an announcement to
everyone on the list, warning them that if they should come across this
email, that they should not reply to it and that they should delete it right
away. I just wanted to give you and everyone at Tech talk a headsup and let
you know that if you see this message, it is indeed spam and that it is not
from me. Have a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Mike B

Rochester, NY.

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind