[accesscomp] math dilemma.

  • From: "Andrew Godwin" <agodwin72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:50:43 -0400

Greetings all,

I Received the below question from a former student. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

hi, I recently took an evaluation test in order to get training in the
computer field; setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting computer
networks in a more IT pro style... I did not pass the math section;
arithmetic, basic algebra, advanced math. I got a second chance to retake
the math section. I feel I did not pass the first time because I could not
use a piece of paper to work out problems. Sighted people get this paper to
help them, essentially, keep track of what they're doing.
Since I'm blind, what can I do to help deal with this situation? What would
you do if you were in my shoes?
- Mario