[accesscomp] making address labels on the computer

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:42:56 -0400

I know nothing about this, so am looking for suggestions. I need to create and
print a bunch of address labels. I know nothing about making labels. I have
Word 2003 and am using Jaws 10. Could someone recommend a tutorial or other
resource so I can learn how to configure my computer to create/print labels
from Word? Is there another program that will work for this purpose? Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sherri
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx