[accesscomp] Re: jaws and win7 configuration question

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:44:29 -0800

Hi,
There are quite a few podcasts availible from places such as Blind Geek Zone and Blind Cool Tech for guiding you through Windows 7 with JAWS. As for Office 2010, I think some people produced tutorial on using JAWS with it.
As for general Windows 7 settings, try setting the
Windows theme to Classic or AERO Basic and see what happens.
Cheers,
Joseph