[accesscomp] Re: installing internet explorer

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:50:23 -0800

Hello, System mechanic was installed on the computer. I took it off. now all the updates I needed came. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Whitehead" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:40 AM
Subject: [accesscomp] Re: installing internet explorer

well, you could try to undo your current restoration point, then? IE8,
should appear.

then? you could go to the ctrl-panel/add/remove,
and, remove windows explorer IE8.
you will be prompted to restart your computer, now, your IE, should be set
back to IE7.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>