[accesscomp] Re: installing internet explorer

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 23:08:02 -0600

Undo the restoration point and see if you have eight again. Then wait for instructions from list members about how to remove it. I haven't looked. Before you upgrade such things, you should always read the information on the site about how to revert and other general information.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>