[accesscomp] Re: hidden items in a folder

  • From: "Wayne W Hinckley" <wwhinckley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 00:32:11 -0700

Jean,

I should have told you that the hidden files I have had, all their names start
with the ~ sign, so in a list come before those files that start with "A".

Once you get the feature turned on, look in any folders where you have Word
files to see if you have any hidden files that did not appear in the list
before.