[accesscomp] Re: help with sapi 5

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:25:40 -0500

I'm not sure what the solution is but you can try running the SAPI 5
distribution kit. It will install more Microsoft voices than the one that
comes with XP and it may correct whatever problem currently exists. You
can get a compatible distribution for XP on the following page:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=5e86ec97-40a7-453f-b0ee-6583171b4530&displaylang=en

I'm not sure which choice is the best for your purposes.  If I had to
guess, I would try downloading and running the item named
SpeechSDK51.exe

Gene