[accesscomp] Re: help in setting up microphone.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 01:19:52 -0400

Hello there. I went back in the volume control center and doubled checked
everything all of the boxes that you mentioned earlier are checked, still
nothing, unless I have a bad headset, maybe a desktop mic would work out
better, on the headset I turned on the mic physically again nothing happened, I
know I have an excellent sound card, would a USB mic work? The sound card I do
have on this computer is a vinal AC97.