[accesscomp] Re: frustrated with Adobe Flash Player

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:50:16 -0600

I don't use IE7 so I can't advise you on that. Don't worry about the version of the flash player for now. Try to solve the question of script settings first. Often, sites will tell you that you need the latest version of a player when you don't. Try playing things before installing a new version. While it is a good idea and I'd recommend upgrading Flash because it will close security holes in the program, it is unlikely that upgrading will solve your current problem playing the Youtube stream.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>