[accesscomp] frustrated with Adobe Flash Player

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 01:58:18 -0400

I am trying to play an item from Youtube. It has worked before. Every time I
try to go to it, I get the following message.
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash
Player.

I know I installed the latest version of the flash player. How do I know
whether Java is turned off or on and how do i remedy this situation?

BTW, when I try to go into control panel and add-remove programs and I try to
uninstall Shockwave flash player, I get this message that says "Wise
uninstaller dialogue and it won't let me uninstall the flash player. Any help
would be appreciated. thanks.

Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

TO DONATE YOUR USED CELL PHONE AND CHANGE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLIND IN CENTRAL
FLORIDA go to:

Whether we succeed or fail in what we do is not the essential thing.

What is important is the heart with which we live our lives.

GIF image