[accesscomp] for Scott

  • From: "ridge007" <ridge_007@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 18:17:17 -0400

Hi Scott and list,
recently I heard you mention a new smart phone by Apple. Can you compare and
contrast that particular phone with the new Orator software made for
Blackberries smart phones. To include best functionality and price if possible.
The Orator is being sponsored by humanware.org. Orator was designed by
Codefactory and the company that make Blackberry smart phones..
Prefferablly, I like to buy a device that work out of the box without buying
third party software to have similar functionality  as my sighted peers.
Thanks, Rob!