[accesscomp] Re: error message

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:55:58 -0600

If the problem only occurs on files she gets from you, nothing is corrupted. If it happens in general, then your friend should repair Word. It's not a question of something being corrupted. The message says that two files cannot be found. Has your friend been spell checking other documents or just this one? If she hasn't been spell checking others, she needs to test this with something she writes herself using her version of Word to definitely determine if the problem is related to your document causing this behavior or if it is a problem with her program. I haven't seen this discussed anywhere but I would be more than skeptical that the problem is related to the document. I expect the same error messages to occur regardless of what she is spell checking. I see no reason why different versions of a document would cause such errors.

The document's don't determine which spell checking files are used. They are in the program. The spell checker comprises a subprogram of Microsoft Word.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>