[accesscomp] Re: displaying files and folderrs with Windows XP

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:19:29 -0500

This procedure works in Windows 7.  Either the same or an almost identical
procedure works in XP as well but I can't verify that it is identical.

When you are in a folder you have set as you want all folders to be, do
the following:
Open the tools menu with alt t.
Open folder options by typing o.
shift tab once and right arrow to view.
Tab to the reset folders button and press the space bar.  After you do
this, I don't recall if you get an are you sure  message but do what is
appropriate.  Once you have finished, tab to and activate the ok button.

There is another button in the dialog that resets all folders to their
defaults.  I don't recall the wording of that button.  I believe the
button hyou want to work with is the first one as you tab through the
dialog.

Gene