[accesscomp] displaying files and folderrs with Windows XP

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:34:10 -0400

I am using Windows XP. I want my folders to display with details being the
view. I would like all of them to display in the same way. I know there are
folder options in control panel, but when I changed them, folders still
display differently depending on where I am and what I am trying to open. I
hope I expressed my question in a way that it isn't totally confusing. Thank
you.
Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx