[accesscomp] compacted Outlook Express messages, missing messages

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:04:31 -0400

I am using Outlook Express still. I have a lot of messages in my inbox. I
tried to compact all messages and now am not seeing any messages since March
3. I have personal messages coming to me going in another folder, which is
working fine, but list messages don't seem to be coming through. I have two
questions. Could someone please message me privately and let me know you got
this message and could someone please answer my question and tell me what I
can do to get all messages to display. As I said, list messages are supposed
to come into my inbox, but don't seem to be getting any. Thank you.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx