[accesscomp] changing order in which favorites are displayed

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:04:55 -0400

How do I change the order in my favorites menu so that they are displayed
alphabetically from top to bottom, the A's appearing at the top and the Z's at
the bottom. Right now, it is in reverse order. I know this must be easy, but I
just can't seem to find out how to do this. Thanks.

Sherri

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"