[accesscomp] Re: cassette player for NLS books

  • From: "Don Lorah" <donlorah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:28:47 -0400

I have a 4-track cassette player from APH for about 16 years and it is good,
except for the exhausted battery after one replacement.  It is much superior
with indexing and marking facilities.  One small disadvantage is no automatic
shutoff; but, you can detect the stop by feeling the revolving movement pin.
And, it does record, 4 track.  Good luck, Don