[accesscomp] an intersting way to protect your electronic items against theft

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:48:35 -0400

I was watching Good Morning America and they did a segment on theft of some
camera equipment. The person had her equipment hooked into a site that would
monitor its whereabouts and actually uploaded her pictures and sent them to her
on her home computer. She then was able to retrieve the photo equipment.
According to the segment, this can also be done with your computer equipment,
Ipod or cell phone. One of the sites suggested is called gadgettrack. I haven't
done any research, but according to the program, it only costs $13 a year.
Sounds like maybe a good idea, considering all the stuff we have to carry
around. Just a thought.
Sherri

Flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

TO DONATE YOUR USED CELL PHONE AND CHANGE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BLIND IN CENTRAL
FLORIDA go to:

Whether we succeed or fail in what we do is not the essential thing.

What is important is the heart with which we live our lives.

GIF image