[accesscomp] Re: an Outlook Express question

  • From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 21:50:45 -0600

Your e-mail address is being shown in the from header.  Many e-mail
programs only show the name whether the address is being displayed or not.
 That's what Outlook Express does.
The reply to address field is used if you want replies to go to a
different address from the one you are sending mail from.  If you want
replies to be sent to the address you use to send mail, then leave the
reply to field blank.

Gene