[accesscomp] adding e-mail address to gmail on the web

  • From: "Sherri" <flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access comp" <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 01:48:57 -0400

I am using Windows XP with Outlook Express, but want to actually add
contacts to the online Gmail account. How do I go about doing that? I
googled it, but I couldn't figure out their answer.

Also, how can I import my Outlook Express address book to Gmail? Thank in
advance.
Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx