[accesscomp] Re: accesscomp-netbooks from amazon

  • From: susan gerhart <slger123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:49:52 -0700

Hi, Sue. I have bought both an ASUS and an Acer Aspire from Amazon.
Yes, you get battery, adapter, and brief startup. Your netbook
probably does not have CD so be prepared for some installation extra
work. Win 7 on the Netbook is fine for the non-gaming applications I
use NVDA and various voices. Skype is good and wireless is stable..

I found the Acer a bit faster with an AMD processor and use it daily.
These PCS are great value and easy to handle.

I agree Amazon details are confusing, but you should get a full
package with an order.