[accesscomp] accesscomp-netbooks from amazon

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:30:03 -0500

Hello. This is Sue. I really enjoy the list. I was wondering am thinking about
getting a netbook an HP mini 110 3130 NR, I read the reviews and sounds like it
is an awesome machine. However when I got the product description there was
nothing mentioned as to what is in the box when you get it. Has anyone
purchased a netbook from Amazon, cause what my question is do you get
everything including the netbook, the battery and the adapter? It really does
not make it clear when looking up stuff on Amazon.com, but when you go to
Wal-Mart, their description is a lot better. I did check out some stuff back in
November and I would rather get it from a local store, cause if there is a
problem maybe they could fix it or something. Plus heard that Windows 7 is
better then xp. For me would love to have a secondary computer. Thanks for your
im put.