[accesscomp] Re: [access comp] Drop box versus Send space

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 20:56:46 -0700

Hello, I like both for different reasons.

With drop box, you have a much higher upload limit as send space only allows
300 megabytes. Send space can send you an email notifying you when the file
has reached its destination and drop box does not. Drop box tells you when
files have been added to your folder but unless you are right at your
computer, you will not hear them. I hope this helps.