[accesscomp] about Jaws

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:48:19 -0800

Hello:

of writing, when an editor suggests a change to the writer that would make
something good even better, they often used to write their additions or
comments in red on the printed manuscript or red hi-light it in the word
processor.  If I was to make a comment or drop in a few words and start making
it red, is there any way of getting JAWS to differentiate font in red without
having to stop and do the INSERT F to? Also what is the key stroke for changing
schemes on the fly?Thanks and have a great day. I'm pressed but not crushed
persecuted not abandoned