[accesscomp] Re: Windows Vista & Jaws version 10

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:13:01 -0700

That's arguable.

I think what might be a better suggestion from a security angle is to create a new user with out administration priviledges and run everything as that user. That way, even if your user is hacked in some way your machine should be preserved because the hack won't have the access to do what it needs.

It's nice that we can have this discussion at all though, Microsoft and security aren't usually used in the same discussion other than negatively.:)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@xxxxxxxxx>