[accesscomp] Re: Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 06:20:30 -0800

I also use Windows Live Mail, but not Windows 10. This makes no difference
though. It’s under the view ribbon.
From the inbox Press alt,
then tab to view,
then down arrow to arrangement,
then right and down to conversations and press the space bar,
then down arrow to off and check it by pressing enter. These steps may not be
perfect because I’m using Jaws, but it’s the best I can do. Its under
arrangement on the view ribbon.