[accesscomp] Re: Why is Printer Ink So Expensive? Dan's tip for October 30 2013

  • From: Brian Lingard <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:22:02 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear List:

My solution to the high cost of printer ink was to buy a fast, duplex, color
laser printer.

It requires no minimum printing volume per week to prevent clogging the ink
jets, produces a permanent, smudge-proof image and has large toner cartridges.

Duplex printing saves a bit on paper but the really big saving is in the bulk
of print-outs.

While most of my printing is in black and white, the color feature lets me
print reports with important keywords that jump off of the page!

Brian