[accesscomp] Where's My Cell Phone?

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adaptive technology information and support." <ati@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:48:10 -0500

This post from Blind Bargains is a must for every blind person I know!  They
also have a free Pass it on.
http://www.wheresmycellphone.com/

Reg
4. Lost Phone? We can Help
We've all done it. Inexplicably, our cell phone was misplaced in some nook or
cavern of our couch, desk, or drawer. Luckily, the free website "Where's My
Cell Phone?" can help. Simply type in your area code and number (U.S. customers
only) and your phone will ring shortly, or in a few minutes if you prefer. We
just tried it on one of our phones and it was found and returned to its
rightful owner.