[accesscomp] Re: Turning my Laptop into a Wireless Router

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 04:55:14 -0400

If I understand what you want to do you should set your wireless
connection as default and turn on ICS on the Ethernet NIC on your
laptop. This is not a situation where you would want the connections
bridged. Also, don't forget to route the appropriate ports through from
the Ethernet NIC.

Frank Ventura, MCP